Public Service Agreement 2010 - 2014: Action Plan for Change
The Teagasc Change Programme, September 2010
The Public Service Agreement 2010 – 2014 provides a comprehensive agenda for public service transformation and modernisation as well as a framework for public service pay determination over the next five years.
The Agreement sets out the roadmap for the restructuring and reorganisation of the Irish public service in the coming years with particular reference to factors such as the Government Statement on Transforming Public Services, the Government decisions already taken on rationalising state bodies and the recommendations arising from the Reports of the Special Group on Public Service Numbers and Expenditure. The ultimate goal of these measures is to reduce Ireland’s deficit to less than 3% of GDP by 2014.
Teagasc has and continues to recognise the role it has to play in assisting the Government in achieving the targets that have been established in the aforementioned reports through the processes contained in the Public Service Agreement 2010 – 2014. The Teagasc Change Programme 2009-2013 sets out the rationale for change within the organisation.
- View full details of the Public Service Agreement 2010 - 2014: Action Plan for Change
- Teagasc Action Plan: January 2011 Progress Report
- Teagasc Action Plan: April 2011 Progress Report
- Teagasc Action Plan - Savings Verification April 2011
- Teagasc Action Plan: October 2011 Progress Report
- Revised Teagasc Action Plan: January 2012