Teagasc ConnectEd has been developed to provide professionals working with the agri-food sector structured access to high quality education programmes and Teagasc knowledge resources. By joining the Teagasc ConnectEd Programme you and your business will have a direct access to Ireland's fastest growing agri-food knowledge network.
Being a member of the Teagasc ConnectEd ensures that your business has access to the latest knowledge and research.
- Connect with Ireland’s fastest growing agri-food knowledge resource
- Choose from a calendar of education modules
- Bespoke corporate training available
- Meet like minded professionals in your region
- Receive Teagasc publications to your door
What is Teagasc ConnectEd
What is Teagasc ConnectEd?
The name ConnectEd is derived from the objective of the programme: to create stronger linkages (Connect) between Teagasc and businesses that support the agri-food sector. The programme seeks to develop networking opportunities for different professions while at the same time providing high quality professional development opportunities.
As a member of Teagasc ConnectEd you will receive:
- Access to high quality professional education programmes
- Regular industry updates
- By post: Today’s Farm (x 6), T-Research (x 4), Advisory Newsletters (x12)
- Invitations to Teagasc events
- Invitations to regional professional networking events
- Specialist enterprise updates and briefings
- Online tools exclusive to ConnectEd Members
ConnectEd brochure (PDF, 1.4MB)
Who is it for?
If you are an professional or company that provides services or has linkages to the agri-food sector, this programme has been designed for you. Access to knowledge and the latest research will be crucial to achieving sustainable growth within our agri-food sector.
Teagasc understands the importance of having access to accurate, timely and relevant knowledge. Professionals supporting the agri-food sector in Ireland can benefit greatly from having direct access to the knowledge supports that we can offer. Members of Teagasc ConnectEd will have access to Ireland’s largest agricultural knowledge base. Our experienced researchers, advisers and educators will provide you and your business with the latest knowledge allowing you make informed, evidence based decisions.
How do I join?
Simply fill out an application form and return it to the Teagasc ConnectEd office by email. Click here to find out more: How to join.