Teagasc ConnectEd Members Code
This page sets the Teagasc ConnectEd Members Code which must be observed at all times by members of the Teagasc ConnectEd Programme.
- ConnectEd Members do not have the right to use the Teagasc or Teagasc ConnectEd branding or logo for any purpose.
- Members of the ConnectEd Programme may not present their membership of Teagasc ConnectEd as any endorsement by Teagasc of members or their activities.
- Members of the Teagasc ConnectEd programme are not permitted to use the Teagasc logo or Teagasc ConnectEd logo in any form unless it forms part of an official Teagasc publication or communication.
- Documents or content produced by Teagasc can only be distributed by ConnectEd Members to third parties where full credit to author is clearly shown on or within the communication. Members do not have permission to reproduce any Teagasc content without proper reference to the author.
- ConnectEd Members will at all times respect this code. Failure to do so may result in the termination of their membership.
- Teagasc reserves the right to update this code as required,