CECRA is a competence development programme for advisers and consultants working in rural areas that combines practical training with tried and tested advisory techniques.
What is CECRA?
CECRA stands for Certificate for European Consultants in Rural Areas and is a competence development programme for advisors and consultants. The aim of the programme is to create a standard within advisory skills across Europe. CECRA helps participants to improve their advisory and extension techniques. Teagasc is an approved provider of CECRA training in Ireland. A series of advisory skills training modules have been developed for an Irish context and are now available for consultants and advisors in Ireland.
What are the benefits?
- Participants develop their skills and knowledge in advisory techniques as well as self-development.
- Strong practical training centred on participants needs
- Learn about independent planning, implementation and evaluation of individuals and groups, educational events and projects.
- Reflect on the professional activities in your various consulting and training roles and develop your personality profile on an ongoing basis.
- Meet like-minded colleagues and establish a transnational network.
- You acquire additional methodological knowledge that will increase your success in your advisory and extension activities.
Find out more
Course fee: €300
If you have a question about any of the courses above please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
2018 CECRA Training Schedule
Simply click on the module title to register.
|Personality Development/My advisory profile
Learn how to reflect on your understanding of advisory/consultancy work and your behaviour as an advisor/consultant.
|1||Cereals Building, Teagasc, Oak Park, Co. Carlow||6 - 7 June 2018|
|Self and Time Management
Learn how to set priorities and organise your work and reflect on and refine your own work behaviour.
|5||Teagasc, Athenry, Co. Galway||12 - 13 June 2018|
Learn the basics of communication and how to master the most important communication techniques, especially for the advisory consultation.
|2||Cereals Building, Teagasc, Oak Park, Co. Carlow||14 - 15 June 2018|