CECRA is a competence development programme for advisers and consultants working in rural areas that combines practical training with tried and tested advisory techniques.
What is CECRA?
CECRA stands for Certificate for European Consultants in Rural Areas and is a competence development programme for advisors and consultants. The aim of the programme is to create a standard within advisory skills across Europe. CECRA helps participants to improve their advisory and extension techniques.
Teagasc is an approved provider of CECRA training in Ireland. A series of advisory skills training modules have been developed for an Irish context and are now available for consultants and advisors in Ireland.
What are the benefits?
- Participants develop their skills and knowledge in advisory techniques as well as self-development.
- Strong practical training centred on participants needs
- Learn about independent planning, implementation and evaluation of individuals and groups, educational events and projects.
- Reflect on the professional activities in your various consulting and training roles and develop your personality profile on an ongoing basis.
- Meet like-minded colleagues and establish a transnational network.
- You acquire additional methodological knowledge that will increase your success in your advisory and extension activities.
Find out more
- CECRA Flyer (PDF)
Course fee: €300
If you have a question about any of the courses above please email firstname.lastname@example.org .