Master Class in Farm Infrastructure
Date: Friday 15th November 2019, 9.30pm - 4.00pm
Venue: Teagasc, Oak Park, Co. Carlow. Eircode: R93 XE12
Investing in farm infrastructure is an important part of any farm business expenditure. Whether it be for environmental compliance or due to expansion, it is crucial that all investments in farm infrastructure are properly planned and resourced. The process often involves a number of professional services from planning, funding right through to construction.
Who is this training for?
This Master Class is designed for professionals who require a working knowledge of the processes involved in farm building planning, construction and available grants. This course will be of particular interest to those working in farm lending, accountancy, insurance, local authorities and other related professions.
What will you learn?
- Farm investment appraisal
- Drivers for farm investment - farm labour, environmental compliance, animal welfare
- Farm technology - automation and robotics
- Process of planning and farm investment
- Grants available for farm infrastructure
This is a one day Master Class and will include a classroom session as well as a practical farm visit.
- Members of Teagasc ConnectEd - €195
- Non-members - €235
Places are strictly limited therefore early booking is essential.