Teagasc seeks to maximise the impact of its technologies and intellectual property through commercialisation and/or licensing arrangements. We are interested in hearing from companies best placed to exploit our available technologies. Below is a list of live technologies where partners are actively sought for validation, joint development and/or licensing. If you wish to discuss any of these technologies, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or the contact person listed.
- Novel method of recovering protein from fish and animal raw material (PDF)
- Detection of Cause of Pink Discolouration Effect in Cheeses (PDF)
- Microparticulated Whey Protein Product for UHT Dairy Beverages (PDF)
- Rapid detection of toxin-encoding Bacillus cereus (PDF)
- Colostrum based Bioactive Compositions that boost Probiotic Establishment (PDF)