Masters (MAgrSc) in Agricultural Extension Projects 2018-2020 (MAEI)
- Luke Clogher - An investigation into farmer’s engagement with a European Innovation Partnership – A case study of the Rathcroghan EIP in Tulsk, Co. Roscommon
- Meabh Dore - The attitude of Dairy farmers towards suggested solutions to surplus dairy calves in spring
- Damien Holland - An Investigation into dairy farmers attitudes towards management practices associated with bull calves in the Cork West region
- Kevin Maher - The factors that influence Nitrates Derogation farmers using their nutrient management plans as a decision-making tool around fertiliser
- Padraig McCormack - Understanding the factors as to why farmers choose to reseed or don’t choose to reseed
- Nicholas McKenna - Factors affecting the use of Protected UREA on beef farms in the KK/WD region
- Sean McMahon - Social Media’s potential influence to promote grassland measuring and to support farmer decision making
- James Murphy - Farmers perceptions towards the Euro star Ram Index
- Michael Murphy - Attitudes of derogation dairy farmers in Co. Meath towards biodiversity
- Eoin Sweetman - Factors affecting tillage students’ decision to diversify into horticultural food production
Masters (MAgrSc) in Agricultural Extension Projects 2017-2019 (MAEI)
- Andrew Donovan - Dairy farm partnerships and their affect on farmers’ satisfaction
- Aine Butler - An examination of a farm Health and Safety course in the Tipperary Region
- Bryan Donnelly - Understanding Dairy farmer attitudes towards greenhouse gas emissions and possible mitigation strategies through the use of a dairy carbon navigator and marginal abatement cost curves in the Teagasc Tipperary Region
- John Conroy - An investigation into dairy farmers perceptions of precision dairying and the factors affecting adoption in the west of Ireland
- James Fitzgerald - An investigation into factors that affect the adoption of contract rearing among progressive dairy farmers in Ireland
- Eva Hayes - A study of how Clare Dairy farmers use the pasturebase Ireland Website and App
- Eilis Lawlor - An examination of advisors experience of dealing with critical incidents during advisory consultations in the Kilkenny/Waterford advisory region
- Niamh Lynch - Farmers attitudes towards selective dry cow therapy: The case of dairy clients in the Roscommon and Longford region
- Cathal McCauley - Financial analysis on dairy farms in the Cavan region – Focus on E-Profit monitor
Masters (MAgrSc) in Agricultural Extension Projects 2016-2018 (MAEI)
- Fergus Bogue - WhatsApp as a Knowledge Transfer Tool for Dairy Discussion Groups
- Jane Smyth - The Role of Commercial Agronomists in the Agricultural Knowledge and Information System
- Elaine Clifford - Measuring the benefits of discussion groups for tillage farmers - has the adoption of recording components of yield impacted on crop husbandry practices?
- Marie Flynn - “Investigation into the use of WhatsApp group chats to transfer knowledge to beef farmers in Ireland
- Michael McGonigle - An Assessment of the Effectiveness of Knowledge Transfer Groups to date in the Mayo Advisory Region"
- Enda Maloney - An investigation into why the production of young bull beef is not attractive to Irish Farmers
- Gavin Doherty - A Study ‘Exploring Suckler Farmer’s Attitudes towards the Beef Data Genomics Programme in the North-West’
- Graham Waters - The Future Intentions of Teagasc Distance Education Green Cert Students.
- Claire McAuliffe - “The role of agricultural advisers in dealing with farmer stress- A case study of the Teagasc Kerry/Limerick region.”
Masters (MAgrSc) in Agricultural Extension Projects 2015-2017 (MAEI)
- Bernadette Bennett - Farmer and Farm Employee understanding of advisory messages. The case of Teagasc Pig Research Dissemination Day.
- Ciara Hickey - A study of the factors which influence business satisfaction amongst dairy farm households. A case study of dairy farmers in Co. Kilkenny.
- Donal Kelly - A study of the effect of sub-contracting on Teagasc Advisors: Perceptions of their roles as Agricultural Extension Agents.
- Michael Malone - An investigation into the attitudes of dairy farmers in the Lakeland Dairies region towards the age of first calving of replacement dairy heifers.
- Aileen McCarron - A study if how advisors use decision support tools to aid farmer decision making. The case of the e-Profit Monitor.
- Angela Ryan - Exploring the experiences of Irish Men and Women self-efficacy working as Agricultural Advisors.
- Ellen Standish - Farmers attitudes towards management of workload on their farms. The case of dairy clients in the Teagasc Moorepark Advisory Catchment.