- All-year-round grazing for sheep without the need for silage and housing.
- Ewe and lamb behaviour and lamb mortality during the periparturient period – effects of genotype and management
- Effects of grass and maize silage feed value, harvest system and concentrate feed level on the performance of pregnant ewes and finishing lambs
- Effects of shearing strategies on ewe and lamb performance and management implications
- Impact of replacement nutritional strategy and genotype on ewe lifetime performance.
- Effect of genotype, weight at joining and age at first lambing on ewe lifetime performance and body development
- Mineral deficiency in Irish flocks - prevalence, risk factors, supplementation strategies and impact of supplementation on ewe and lamb performance