Elena ArranzPostdoctoral Researcher - Marie Skłodowska-Curie
- Transformation and subsequent uptake of food biactives in the gastro intestinal tract.
- Utilization of novel processing technology to improve efficiency and functionality of dairy products.
- Design and physio-chemical characterization of new dairy ingredient formulations and delivery systems.
- Bioactive properties of functional ingredients
- 2008 B.Sc. Biology, Complutense University of Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- 2013 Ph.D. Food Science Dept., Autonóma University of Madrid, Madrid, Spain