Gerard BarryResearch Officer - Food
- Specialise in consulting, training & assessment in food safety & quality management systems.
- Advice on Process validation & verification
- Work is based on best practice knowledge transfer to the food sector derived from research, legislation and codes of practice.
- Specialised consulting provided in drafting standards & Codes of Practice.
- Assessment against National & International standards and identifying quality improvement opportunities.
- Training is provided on a broad range of technical topics on a public schedule and new training courses are developed or existing courses tailored to client requirements for delivery to individual companies.
Food Industry Training and Consultating.
Consulting in Assessment of Food Safety & Quality Management Systems.
B.Sc Biochemistry Second Class Honours Grade 1 University College Cork 1977
Ph.D Biochemistry University College Galway 1980
Confidential Reports to customers
Training Manuals & Notes
Barry. G, (2010). Ensuring Good Food Standards, T Research, Volume 5, Number 1, Spring 2010 Pages 20-21 (ISSN 1649-8917)
Ballyhoura Code of Practice for Producers its Requirements & Evaluation, Microbiological Criteria & Shelf-life