Courtney DoyleSoil Carbon and Greenhouse Gas Research Techician
My role as a research technician currently focuses on soil carbon sequestration and field scale greenhouse gas monitoring using eddy covariance.
Other interest include:
- Soil nutrient and soil carbon analysis methods
- Research dissemination
- Soil spectroscopy
- Lab and field instrumentation maintenance and troubleshooting
- Project management
I am currently working under the supervison of Dr. Giulia Bondi, Dr. Karl Richards, Dr. Tom O’Dwyer and Prof. Gary Lanigan on on the National Agricultural Soil Carbon Observatory (NASCO) and the Signpost Programme.
- 2021 - Certificate in Advanced Spectroscopic Techniques (QQI Level 9)
- 2018 - Workplace Health and Safety (QQI Level 4)
- 2017 - BSc Hons Environmental Science and Health (QQI Level 8)
Courtney has co-written the following publication: