Patrick GowingAdvisor - Dairy Expansion Service
In September 2015 I took up the role to lead the new Teagasc Dairy Expansion service focusing on business planning for Teagasc clients who are undertaking significant expansion.
Transferred to dairy advisor in Westmeath in January 2010.
Started with Teagasc in November 2006 as the dairy advisor is Sligo/Leitrim AMU.
Current project activities:
- Dairy expansion service
- Ams trial and discussion group
- Business planning group with boi and Ifac
- Irish grasslands dairy conference booklet 2017
- Moorepark open day booklet 2015 and 2017
- Teagasc dairy conference booklet 2016 and 2016