Colum KennedyResearch Technologist
I work as part of the potato breeding team who are using classical and molecular techniques to produce improved potato varieties for the processing, domestic and seed export markets.
- 2002 M.Sc. in Food Technology University College, Cork
- 1998 B.Sc. in Industrial Biology Institute of Technology, Carlow
- 1997 Diploma in Food Quality Management Institute of Technology, Carlow
- 1996 Certificate in Applied Biology Institute of Technology, Carlow
- C. Kennedy, C., Buckley, D.J. & Kerry, J.P. (2005). Influence of different gas compositions on the short-term storage stability of mother-packaged retail-ready lamb packs. Meat Science, Volume 69, Issue 1, Pages 27-33.
- C. Kennedy, C., Buckley, D.J. & Kerry, J.P. (2004). Display life of sheep meats retail packaged under atmospheres of various volumes and compositions. Meat Science, Volume 68, Issue 4, Pages 649-658.