Lorenzo LesoPost Doctoral Research Fellow
Dairy cows, welfare, behaviour, housing systems, milking systems sensors
PhD in Sustainable Management of Agricultural and Forestry Resources, University of Florence, Florence (Italy). Department of Agricultural, Food and Forestry Systems.
BSc and MSc in Agricultural Science and Technology, University of Florence, Florence (Italy).
- W. Morshed, L. Leso, S. Simonini, M. Barbari (2015). Improving thermal performance of earth-to-air heat exchanger by wetting the ground: an experience in Southern Iraq. African Journal of Agricultural Research. In press.
- L. Leso, M. Uberti, W. Morshed, M. Barbari. (2015). Housing for animal welfare in cattle. In: 66th EAAP annual meeting - Innovation in livestock production: from ideas to practice. 31 August - 4 September. Warsaw, Poland 2015.
- L. Leso, M. Uberti, W. Morshed, M. Barbari. (2013). A survey of Italian compost barns. Journal of Agricultural Enginnering. XLIV:e17:120-124.
- M. Barbari, L. Leso, G. Rossi, S.Simonini (2013). Use of radio frequency identification active technology to monitor animals in open spaces. Australian Journal Of Multi-Disciplinary Engineering, 10:18-25.
- M. Barbari, L. Leso, G. Rossi, A. Scaramelli, S. Simonini (2012). Influence of Cooling Systems on the Behaviour of Dairy Cows Housed in Cubicle Barn. Journal Of Agricultural Science And Technology, 1:40-49.
- M. Barbari, L.Leso, S.Simonini (2012). Evaluating Thermal Performance of a Photovoltaic integrated Roofing System for Livestock Buildings: Comparison with Conventional Coverings. In: CIGR-AgEng2012 Conference, Valencia, 8-12 July 2012.