Ciara McDonaghResearch Officer
- Provision of technological support to Irish food companies, through information and consultancy, product and process development and technical services.
- Development and adoption of technology transfer methodologies.
- Promotion of innovative research developments and transfer of information and technological developments of industry.
- Establishment of collaborative projects with innovative food companies.
- Fostering associations with funding organisations and support agencies such as Enterprise Ireland, Bord Iascaigh Mhara, Bord Bia, IBEC, FSAI in order to provide an integrated support to Irish food SMEs.
M.Sc. (Agricultural Science) 1998-2000 National University College Dublin (UCD).
B.Sc. (Applied Sciences - Food Science and Technology) 1993-1997
Dublin Institute of Technology, Kevin St. - awarded by Trinity College Dublin