Pig Development Officer
- Pig unit herd management and performance monitoring with particular emphasis on improving individual herd performance.
- Pig production economics and financial planning for individual pig producers.
- Pig manure and its value as a fertiliser for crop growth.
- Antibiotic use and methods of reducing reliance
- Bachelor of Agriculture Science, University College Dublin
- M.Sc., University College Dublin
- M. Sc. Rural Environmental Management , University College Dublin, 1997.
- Pig Health Society
- Interpig Group
- Agricultural Science Association