Note; fertiliser rates for the 2022 booklet are reduced for cereals based on breakeven ratio BER for nitrogen so that direct comparisons between 2021 and 2022 are not fully accurate.
- Crop Costs and Returns 2022 (PDF)
- Crop Cost and Returns 2021.. (PDF)
- Crop Costs and Returns 2020 (PDF)
- Crop Costs and Returns 2019 (PDF)
- Crop Costs and Returns 2018 (PDF)
- E Profit Monitor Analysis-Tillage Farms 2018 (PDF)
- eProfit Monitor Analysis - Tillage Farms 2017 (PDF)
- eProfit Monitor Analysis Tillage Farms 2016 (PDF)
- Crops Costs and Returns 2017
- Crop Margin Calculator 2017 (Excel)
- National Farm Survey Results 2016 - Cereals Enterprise (PDF)
The e-Crops programme is used to record all inputs on a field by field basis. This programme is simple to use but excel must be loaded on your computer for it to work. The field by field print outs can be used to support Cross Compliance inspections and used as part of the Irish Grain Assurance Scheme.