Contact List for Timber Buyers & Contractors
Bringing timber growers and buyers together
As a forest owner, it is strongly recommended in all instances when accessing this list that you:
- seek valid quotes and references from at least three contractors/buyers
- ensure that the contractor/buyer employed by you is adequately insured, qualified, accredited and certified and in a position to carry out works or services on an agreed schedule
- agree terms, dates and prices before any work commences
- enter into an appropriate legally binding contract regarding all agreed works and conditions
- ensure that you are tax compliant. Seek professional advice
- ensure that all work is properly and professionally supervised
Contact details of Timber Buyers and Contractors are provided for general information purposes only, and should under no circumstances be taken as an endorsement of the contents or practices of those companies. Teagasc gives no guarantees, undertakings or warranties whatsoever concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of information provided and does not accept any liability whatsoever arising from any errors or omissions. Teagasc reserves the right to change all or any of the information provided at any time, but shall not be responsible for or liable in respect of any such change in information.
While Teagasc endeavours to keep this list updated, we cannot ensure that the information as provided by Timber Buyers / Contractors is accurate. It is the responsibility of the Timber Buyer / Contractor to provide Teagasc with correct, up to date contact details. To include, correct or update contact details, please email email@example.com.
Download the Contact List for Timber Buyers & Contractors
Contact List for Timber Buyers and Contractors (PDF)
Felling of trees - legal requirements
- Timber Sales Agreement (PDF)