The Forestry Programme 2014-2020 also provides a range of support measures for existing forests:
- Support to construct a forest road: Forest Roads Scheme
- Support to protect and improve existing native woodlands: Native Woodland Conservation Scheme
- Support to create and manage woodlands for public use and enjoyment: NeighbourWood Scheme
- Support to tend and/or thin a broadleaf forest: WIS - Thinning Scheme
- Support for the transformation to Continuous Cover Forestry management: WIS - Continuous Cover Forestry Scheme
- Support to protect against deer or hare damage: Deer Tree Shelters and Deer/Hare Fencing Scheme
- Support for seed stands and orchards: Seed Stand and Seed Orchard Scheme
- 2018 Knowledge Transfer Scheme: Terms and Conditions of the Forestry Knowledge Transfer Scheme (PDF)
Please visit the relevant sections above to view scheme-specific publications.
Regulations may change over time. Before making a grant application, please check that you have the most recent information.