Apply online now for your 2017 Forestry Premium payment.
The Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine announced recently that forest owners can now apply online for their 2017 Forestry Premium Payment at www.agfood.ie. Once a fully completed and correct online application has been submitted before 1 January 2017, the premium payment will be made in early January 2017. Payments will be made on a weekly basis thereafter.
If you are not registered for online services with the Department, there is no need for you do anything. Your premium application form (Form 4) will be sent to you by post as in previous years. It is proposed to post the paper Form 4 in mid February 2017, and with payments of completed postal Form 4s issuing in April 2017.
If you are registered for online services but you don't wish to apply for the forest premium payment online, then a Form 4 will be posted to you in mid February 2017 (if you have not applied online by the end of January 2017).
How to apply online for the 2017 Forestry Premium Payment?
- Log on to www.agfood.ie
- Enter your Username
- Enter the requested digits from your Personal Access Code (PAC)
- Enter your Password
- Select Logon
- Select IFORIS iNet from the menu of applications
- A list of your Forestry Contracts will be shown under Your Outstanding Form 4’s.
- Select a contract and then review and submit
- Select “I accept these conditions and wish to proceed”
- Select “De Minimis Declaration”
- Select “View Forestry De Minimis Details” and view your forestry De minimis payments listed in table 1
- You will be given the option to select “yes” (I have received other de minimis payments in addition to those payments listed in table 1) or “no” (I have not received any other de minimis payments besides those listed in table 1)
- If you select “no” then click “Save the Declaration”
- If you select “yes” you must complete relevant details in the tables provided where appropriate and when complete click “Save the Declaration”
- Complete the Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) details section, if required
- View the Aerial Photograph of your plantation and close out of the Map screen
- Submit your Application.
- If you have more than one contract, all the information provided by you in relation to any “other” de minimis payments will be duplicated on each individual Form 4.
How to register for online services
- Log on to www.agfood.ie
- On the top left hand side of the screen you will see Register for Online Service
- Select Register
- Complete Registration Details and then select Submit Registration
- A letter will then be sent to you by post with your log on details which will include your Personal Access Code (PAC)
- Once you have received your letter you can then apply for any online services, including your forestry premium
- Subsequent Premium Section, Forest Service, Johnstown Castle Estate, Wexford. Tel: 076 106 4437. Make sure to have your Contract Number (CN) or your Forestry Owner (FO) number to hand.
- www.agfood.ie or lo-call 1890 252 118 – Online Services, Portlaoise, for all information on Registration, Usernames, Passwords, Personal Access Code (PAC) and technical problems relating to online services.