Work Package 2a State-of-the-Art
- A comprehensive literature review is being conducted, making use of the internet and available abstracts databases. The British library Document Supply service and inter-library loans are being extensively used to obtain hardcopies of the literature.
- All literature collected will be entered into a database (EndNote) and filed.
- A review of unpublished work undertaken in Ireland will be carried out
- NATFOREX database will be interrogated to source existing national trials to visit
- Discussions with experts at these visits will also be used to inform WP2b, WP2c, WP2d and WP2e. There are also possible linkages with WP3a.