- Brang, P., et al. 2014. Suitability of close-to-nature silviculture for adapting temperate European forests to climate change. Forestry 87(4): 492-503
- Ní Dhubháin, Á. 2003. Continuous Cover Forestry. COFORD Connects Silviculture/Management No. 8. COFORD, Dublin, Ireland. 6 pp.
- Pro Silva Europe. 2012. Pro Silva Principles. Pro Silva Europe - Association of European Foresters Practicing Management which follows Natural Processes, Barr, France. 67 pp.
- Vitková, L., Á. Ní Dhubháin, P. Ó’Tuama and P. Purser. 2013. The practice of continuous cover forestry in Ireland. Irish Forestry 70(1/2): 141-156
- Wilson, E.R., Short, I., Ní Dhubháin, Á. and Purser, P. (2018a). ‘Continuous cover forestry: the rise of transformational silviculture’. Forestry Journal, 288: 38-40.
- Wilson, E. R., I. Short, Á. Ní Dhubháin and P. Purser. (2018b). The TranSSFor Project: the transformation of Sitka spruce stands to continuous cover forestry. CCFG Newsletter 38 (Spring 2018): 91-97