This page contains information on protected urea fertilisers and their efficient use. Protected urea is the number one technology to reduce greehouse gas emissions on grassland farms and help achieve ammonia reduction targets.
- Protected Urea Fertiliser List(PDF)
- Sustainable Fertiliser N Programmes Using Protected Urea(PDF)
- Q & A Protected Urea April 2019 (PDF)
- Q & A on Protected Urea July 2019(PDF)
- 2018 Soil Fertility Conference papers
- 2016 Soil Fertility Conference papers
- 2015 Soil Fertility Conference papers