NMP online https://nmp.teagasc.ie is an online system for developing nutrient management plans for environment and regulatory purposes.
It is available to all Agricultural professionals. Please contact the ConnectED office to get access to the system.
NMP Online Helpdesk
Number: 059 9170296
NMP Online - How to videos
With the latest updates to NMP Online your Land Setup page will look a little different. In this video learn to navigate the Land Setup page. Find out what’s new and learn where the layers are located, how to centre your map, what the LB and DB button does.
The NMP support team (Teagasc) will take you through how the “Add LPIS” button operates within the upgraded mapping of NMP Online. Saving the land parcel is explained as well as drawing a parcel from start to finish. It also outlines how the new docking feature functions within NMP Online
This video outlines how to split and merge plots in the Land Setup page of NMP Online. This is an important tool for users who need to split plots for a client who may have increased paddocks or who need to merge plots. Dialogue boxes both when zoomed in and zoomed out are explained.
In this video NMP support team (Teagasc) will take you through how the “snapping tool” operates in NMP Online. This video will be helpful for a user who need to merge plots that may have been poorly drawn in the past. The “snapping tool” is explained here in detail.
This video takes you through how the relevant layers for this mapping page can be highlighted. It outlines how you add various features such as a well, a tree or a farm structure. It also takes you through positioning farmyard facilities such as soiled water or storage areas on the map.
In this video NMP support team (Teagasc) will take you through how the “Layer control” functions. The video outlines what layers are active by default and goes into detail on the layers that are available. The measuring tool for both distance and area is also demonstrated.
This video takes you through how to create and print pdf’s of maps in NMP Online. It outlines how to create the map, set the scale, move the map if necessary. How to use clone settings is demonstrated in detail. This useful tool will absolutely save NMP Online users a lot of time.
NMP online mapping training
- NMP Webinar 1st July 2020 – Bulletin 16 & 17 & SFP (Video)
- PowerPoint Presentation for Webinar 1st July 2020 – Bulletin 16 & 17 & SFP (PDF)
- NMP Bulletin 17 April 2020 (PDF)
- NMP Bulletin 16 April 2020 (PDF)
- NMP Bulletin 15 September 27th 2019 (PDF)
- NMP Online User Update Issue 14 May 2019 (PDF)
- Issue 13 NMP Bulletin (February 2019) (PDF)
- Organic Matter Layer within NMP online (PDF)
- How to Check if a GLAS NMP has been submitted correctly (PDF)
- Using NMP online to calculate volumes of Slurry (October 2018) (PDF)
- NMP Online Update 12 (August 2018) (PDF)
- NMP Online Update 11 (April 2018) (PDF)
- NMP Online Update 10 (August 2017) (PDF)
- Register to use NMP Online (ConnectEd Clients) (PDF)
- Register to use NMP Online (Teagasc & FRS staff) (PDF)
- NMP Online Update 9 - Submitting GLAS NMP's and Maps (PDF)
- NMP Online Update 8 - Instructions for producing and submitting records (PDF)
- NMP Online Update 7 - March 2017 (PDF)
- NMP Online Update 6.1 - GLAS NMP guidelines Revised 05 Jan 2017 (PDF)
- NMP User Manual 2016 (PDF, 4.2MB)
- NMP Online Update 6 - GLAS NMP guidelines (PDF)
- NMP Online Update 5 - Using Plan Safety in NMP Online (PDF)
- NMP Online Update 4 - Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- NMP Online Update 3 - N June 20, 2016 (PDF)
- NMP Online Update 2 - Soil pH and Liming June 15, 2016 (PDF)
- NMP Online Update 1 - June 10, 2016 (PDF)
- Using NMP online to create a GLAS NMP (PDF)
- Ploughing - NMP presentation (PDF)