Session 4: Long-term in-situ monitoring and modelling of water quality
18. Sediment pollution gap in farming -the North Wyke Farm Platform, UK. Adrian Collins, Rothamsted Research.
19. The carbon cycle of a humic lake - the Burrishoole catchment, Co. Mayo. Russell Poole, Marine Institute.
20. Monitoring pitfalls - aquatic environment. Jørgen Windolf, Aarhus University.
21.Combining high-resolution models with field-scale export coefficients. Faruk Djodjic, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU).
22. Dynamics of herbicides in river catchments - using high resolution data. Phoebe Morton, AFBI.
23. Use of data to update pollutant loadings from Sewage Treatment Works in England. Yusheng Zhang, Rothamsted Research.