Advanced Packaging Suite
Food businesses are constantly innovating in terms of products and packaging. Food packaging performs multiple functions such as containment, protection, preservation, product information, convenience, presentation and brand communication. The Advanced Packaging Suite, along with experts in product development and food packaging, brings an innovative, economic and qualitative boost to PCF food businesses in Ireland. The PCFC houses a range of versatile packaging equipment that can be applied to products across the sector from raw, semi-cooked and ready to eat liquids to semi-solid, solid, dry and granular food products.
Key Pieces of Equipment
- Automatic Tray Sealer offering different packaging options such as sealing, partial vacuum, modified atmosphere and skin packaging.
- Thermoformer suitable for flexible or rigid package formation, with or without modified atmosphere or vacuum packs.
- Vertical film forming machine capable of sealing solid granular and non-granular products, liquid products, products in brine, etc. and modified atmosphere packaging.
- Horizontal flowrapper with a packing speed of up to 80 packages per minute.
- Semi-automatic fill-seal machine suitable for new liquid, semi-thick, thick and viscous products.
For more information contact: