Consultancy in Food Safety (HACCP) Systems and Quality Systems
Food businesses must become proactive in their approach to food safety and quality management. This is particularly so in view of increasing regulation, retailer activities and consumer expectations'. Food safety and quality management programmes must deliver appropriate critical information in order to meet such demands and provide an objective basis to improve process controls and measurement systems.
Independent consultancy services offered by the Teagasc Food Research Centre, Ashtown can provide for such objective assessment on both: the adequacy, and the effective implementation of current food safety and quality management programmes.
Early application and use of such services may therefore, assist in protecting your reputation and ensure future competitiveness.
Our services can:
- Assist in the design, development and implementation of food safety (HACCP) and quality systems
- Ensure such systems are designed to meet relevant legislation, customer requirements and standards
- Confirm the adequacy and implementation of such systems, through independent third party validation and verification
- Ensure you stay on top of regulatory, retail and customer requirements
- Assist in the avoidance of crisis situations and manage them effectively should they occur
- Provide an integrated service of consultancy, training and auditing to ensure effective implementation of food safety (HACCP) and quality systems.