The Calf Show - Preparing your farm and choosing calves
'The Calf Show' is a Teagasc Green Acres Calf To Beef Programme series taking place from Monday, 22 to Thursday, 25 February at 7:30pm each evening, in conjunction with AgriLand. The first episode in 'The Calf Show' series (tonight) focuses on preparing your farm and choosing calves.
The first episode in 'The Calf Show' series focuses on preparing your farm and choosing calves.
Series facilitator, Michael Carey, AgriLand will be joined by Séan Cummins, Teagasc Green Acres Calf To Beef Programme Advisor; Peter O'Hanrahan, Programme Participant and Doreen Corridan, Munster Bovine to give an insight into how to prepare your farm for the arrival of calves, as well as the factors that you need to consider when choosing calves.
The Calf Show - February 2021
- Episode 1 – Monday 22nd at 7:30 pm
- Topic – Preparing your farm and choosing calves
- Episode 2 – Tuesday 23rd at 7.30pm
- Topic – Calf Feeding
- Episode 3 – Wednesday 24th at 7.30 pm
- Topic – Herd Health and Vaccination
- Episode 4 - Thursday 25th at 7.30 pm
- Topic – Preparing for weaning and turnout.
The episodes will be broadcast from AgriLand's YouTube Channel, each evening at 7:30pm. Tune in here