Spring Tillage Seminars - Webinar 2
Last week Teagasc Crops hosted two interactive Tillage webinars with Teagasc Tillage Specialists & Advisors. See recording of the second of the Spring Tillage Seminars webinar on topics of BREXIT, organic manures and Beans below
Session Two - Thursday, 21 January Webinar Recording
A live interactive webinar with Teagasc Tillage Specialists and Advisors who covered the following:
- BREXIT: Impact for the tillage industry
- Optimising the use of Organic manures
- Beans - Grower experiences
There was a variety of contributors sharing their expertise and experience including tillage specialists, advisors and farmers from their farms across the country. Attendees were able to ask questions and interact with the contributors.
Watch Session Two Recording below..
Session One covered the topics of:
- Spring Cereal Varieties – Variety selection and availability
- Straw incorporation scheme – Existing farmer experience and research
- GLAS and Biodiversity on Tillage Farms – Farmer experience and look forward to new schemes
If you missed Session One of the Spring Tillage Seminars Webinar you can catch up with it here
Find out more about all the upcoming Tillage Events here https://www.teagasc.ie/tillagemonth/