Teagasc Crop Agronomy Webinar - April 2021
The third in a series of Teagasc Crop Agronomy Update Webinars took place on Tuesday, 6th April. This webinar covered the major agronomy decisions needed over the coming weeks in winter and spring crops. A Question & Answer session was also covered throughout.
Researchers, Specialists and Advisors were on hand to answer questions throughout the webinar.
Topics covered included
- Disease control in Winter Wheat and Winter barley including yellow rust control
- Spring barley weed control
- Resistant weeds, wild oats, and annual meadow grass control
- Trace Elements and their importance for tillage crops
- Manganese, Magnesium, Zinc, Copper and Sulphur