Grass10 Newsletter - 11th May 2021
Get the latest news & updates from the Grass10 team in this week's newsletter including: PastureBase data & grazing tips for the week; grazing updates from GFOTY category winners, the Galvins - new entrants to dairy and from Philip Creighton, Athenry sheep research farm; plus reseeding & clover info
View newsletter here: 146th Edition Grass10 Newsletter 11-5-21 (PDF)
The key messages in this week’s newsletter are:
- PastureBase data for the week & Elodie Ruelle’s MoSt Grass Growth Prediction Model.
- Eanna & Willie Galvin (Co. Offaly) update on us on their 2021 grass journey as new entrants to dairy.
- Grazing Tips for the week
- Pat Collins, the 2020 Cattle (Non-Suckling) Category Winner of the Grassland Farmer of the Year, is hosting a social media takeover on Wed 19th May. For more info click, bit.ly/PatCollinsG10
- Grazing Update from Grassland Farmer of the Year- Disadvantaged Land Winner – Sean Barry, Pallasgreen, Co. Limerick
- Summary of our Reseeding and Clover webinar from last week (the recording is not yet uploaded).
- Link to the publication of the Clover Content Score Card. Click here-: bit.ly/G10Clover
- Update from Athenry sheep research farm from Philip Creighton