Grass10 Newsletter - 12th January 2021
Get the latest news & updates from the Grass10 team in this week's newsletter including: Aine Murray, Teagasc Moorepark details the results of her trial work comparing Protected UREA to CAN & UREA; Key factors to consider when aiming to get a high response to early Spring nitrogen; & upcoming events
View newsletter here: 129th Edition Grass10 Newsletter 12-1-21 (PDF)
The key messages in this week’s newsletter are:
- Aine Murray from Teagasc Moorepark details the results of the last 2 years of her trial work comparing Protected UREA to CAN & UREA and why all farmers should consider Protected UREA in 2021.
- Flyer for our webinar taking place this evening, Wednesday 13th January at 7pm which aims to help farmers to make better use of the nutrients applied on their farms using PastureBase Ireland. Click here to register-: http://bit.ly/PBI-NUE
- The Grassland Farmer of the Year 2020 competition awards ceremony will take place on Tuesday 19th January at 2pm on Zoom. Click on the link here for more info and to register -: www.teagasc.ie/gfotyawards
- Key factors to consider when aiming to get a high response to early Spring nitrogen.
- Flyer for “Joining a Grass10 Grazing course in 2021” Click on the link to register your interest and a member of the Grass10 team will get back to you-: www.teagasc.ie/grazingcourses
To view the promo video for our webinar tonight, Wednesday 13th January at 7pm click here http://bit.ly/KMoranPromoVideo