Grass10 Newsletter - 13th April 2021
Get the latest news & updates from the Grass10 team in this week's newsletter including: Weekly PastureBase data; Seamus Sweeney, Wexford on 2nd rotation; Caroline Walsh 2020 GFOTY social media takeover; Grazing Updates from Thomas Hogan, GFOTY Cattle-Suckling, & Grange dairy-beef research herd
View newsletter here: 142nd Edition Grass10 Newsletter 13-4-21 (PDF)
The key messages in this week’s newsletter are:
- PastureBase data for the week & Elodie Ruelle’s MoSt Grass Growth Prediction Model. Grass growth predicted to improve during the week, with warmer weather and low amounts of rainfall.
- Seamus Sweeney, Co. Wexford discusses managing 2nd rotation on his dairy farm.
- Caroline Walsh, the Overall & Dairy Category winner of the 2020 Grassland Farmer of the Year will take over our social media accounts on Wednesday 21st April along with a live interview at 7.30pm. Click here for more info-: http://bit.ly/CarolineWalshSMT
- Grazing Update from Grassland Farmer of the Year Cattle - Suckling Category Winner Thomas Hogan, Co. Tipperary.
- An April grazing update from the dairy-beef research herd from Grange, Co. Meath.
Did you miss the Grass10 & PastureBase Ireland webinar last week? Not to worry! The webinar can be watched back here in your own time! -> http://bit.ly/GrazingTargets