Grass10 Newsletter - 13th July 2021
Get the latest from the Grass10 team including; PastureBase Ireland data for the week for Dairy, Beef + Sheep farms; Eugene & Eoin Lawler grass supply update, Grass10 grazing tips, Grazing Update from GFOTY Heavy Soils winner - Sean Barry and William Burchill on becoming more efficient with Nitrogen
View newsletter 155th Edition Grass10 Newsletter 13-7-21 (PDF)
The key messages in this week’s newsletter are:
- PastureBase Ireland data for the week for both Dairy & Beef + Sheep farms & Elodie Ruelle’s MoSt Grass Growth Prediction Model.
- Eugene & Eoin Lawler give us an update on the current grass supply on their farm in Co. Kildare
- Grass10 Grazing Tips for the week
- Grazing Update from Grassland Farmer of the Year- Heavy Soils Category Winner, Sean Barry from Co. Limerick as rainfall and good temperatures has increased grass growth on his farm
- William Burchill from the Teagasc/Dairygold joint programme discusses how we can become more efficient with Nitrogen by correcting soil fertility on our farms.
We want your feedback! We would ask all our readers to please click on the link and complete the survey on the weekly Grass10 Newsletter as we are always looking for ways to improve the newsletter. Thanks in advance -: https://bit.ly/Grass10Survey