Grass10 Newsletter - 15 December 2020
Get the latest news and updates from the Grass10 team in this week's newsletter including:Time to assess your soil fertility over December/early January; Make Protected Urea your fertiliser of choice in 2021; “Achieving Grazing Excellence in 2021” webinar summary and Joining a Grass10 Grazing course
View it here: 127th Edition Grass10 Newsletter 15-12-20 (PDF)
The key messages in this week’s newsletter are:
- Time to assess your soil fertility over December / early January.
- Make Protected Urea your fertiliser of choice in 2021.
- Summary from our “Achieving Grazing Excellence in 2021” webinar last Wednesday 9th December. If you missed the event the recording is available here -: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMbEbAtKCOo
- Flyer for “Joining a Grass10 Grazing course in 2021” Click on the link to register your interest and a member of the Grass10 team will get back to you-: www.teagasc.ie/grazingcourses
Grass10 Grazing course
Click on the two links below to hear testimonials from Willie Fox, Sheep farmer from Co. Meath and Seamus Dolan, Dairy Farmer from Co. Cavan on the what benefits they have got out of joining a Grass10 Grazing Course and why they would recommend it to a farmer looking to improve their grassland management in 2021.
- https://bit.ly/G10WFox Willie Fox, Sheep farmer, Co. Meath
- https://bit.ly/G10SDolan Seamus Dolan, Dairy Farmer, Co. Cavan