Grass10 Newsletter - 20th July 2021
Get the latest from the Grass10 team including; PastureBase Ireland data for the week for Dairy, Beef + Sheep farms; Grass10 Grazing Tips; James Humphrey’s on lowering fertiliser N; Taking care of reseeds; grass supply update from James Hoey, and grazing update from Pat Collins - Cattle GFOTY
View newsletter 156th Edition Grass10 Newsletter 20-07-21 (PDF)
The key messages in this week’s newsletter are:
- PastureBase Ireland data for the week for both Dairy & Beef + Sheep farms & Elodie Ruelle’s MoSt Grass Growth Prediction Model.
- James Hoey updates us on current grass supply on his farm in Co. Louth
- Grass10 Grazing Tips for the week
- Grazing Update from Grassland Farmer of the Year- Cattle Winner, Pat Collins, Co. Cork
- Key points from Dr. James Humphrey’s research at Solohead research dairy farm in relation to lowering fertiliser N
- Taking care of your reseeds with suckler-to-beef farmer Michael McGuigan, Co. Meath
We want your feedback! We would ask all our readers to please click on the link and complete the survey on the weekly Grass10 Newsletter as we are always looking for ways to improve the newsletter. Thanks in advance: https://bit.ly/Grass10Survey
We would like to thank the sponsors of the Grass10 programme - Teagasc, The Department of Agriculture, Grassland Agro, AIB, FBD and The Irish Farmers Journal.