Grass10 Newsletter - 24 November 2020
Get the latest news and updates from the Grass10 team in this week's newsletter including: PastureBase data for the week; Walk your farm & measure grass this week; interpreting your PastureBase reports for 2020 & a research update from Philip Creighton in the Sheep Demonstration Farm in Athenry.
View it here: 124th Edition Grass10 Newsletter 24-11-20 (PDF)
The key messages in this week’s newsletter are:
- PastureBase data for the week
- Walk your farm and measure grass this week to establish closing Average Farm Cover as we approach 1st December.
- Virtual Dairy Conference 2020 is taking place this Tuesday and Wednesday, 24th and 25th November.
- Interpreting your PastureBase reports for 2020, this week we discuss the “Annual Tonnage Report”.
- Research update from Philip Creighton in the Sheep Research Demonstration Farm in Athenry, Co. Galway on Autumn management.
The Grass10 team and PastureBase will hold a webinar on Wednesday 9th December at 7pm to help farmers understand and capitalise on the PastureBase reports. Visit https://bit.ly/PBIWebinar for more information and to register.
Watch a Grass10 video with Galway Dairy farmer Kevin Moran on reviewing grass growth for 2020 here https://bit.ly/KevinMoranAnnualTonnage