Grass10 Newsletter - 27th July 2021
Get the latest from the Grass10 team; PastureBase Ireland data for the week for Dairy, Beef + Sheep farms; Ed Payne's grass situation; Grass10 Grazing Tips; Caroline Walsh's grazing update; Aidan Lawless, Johnstown Castle on grass/clover & multispecies trials and the team want your feedback here
View newsletter 157th Edition Grass10 Newsletter 27-07-21 (PDF)
The key messages in this week’s newsletter are:
- PastureBase Ireland data for the week for both Dairy & Beef + Sheep farms & Elodie Ruelle’s MoSt Grass Growth Prediction Model.
- Ed Payne from Tulsk, Co. Roscommon gives us an update on his current grass situation
- Grass10 Grazing Tips for the week
- Grazing Update from Grassland Farmer of the Year- Overall and Dairy Category Winner Caroline Walsh, Ballinascarthy, Co. Cork.
- Aidan Lawless from Teagasc Johnstown Castle, Co. Wexford gives us an update on the grass/clover & multispecies trials on the farm currently.
- Flyer for our Webinar titled “Building Grass for an Extended Grazing Season” on Thursday 5th August at 7pm on Zoom. Register here-: https://bit.ly/BuildingAutumnGrass
We want your feedback! We would ask all our readers to please click on the link and complete the survey on the weekly Grass10 Newsletter as we are always looking for ways to improve the newsletter. Thanks in advance -: https://bit.ly/Grass10Survey
We would like to thank the sponsors of the Grass10 programme - Teagasc, The Department of Agriculture, Grassland Agro, AIB, FBD and The Irish Farmers Journal.