Grass10 Newsletter - 29th June 2021
Get the latest from the Grass10 team including; PastureBase Ireland data for the week for Dairy, Beef + Sheep farms; Grazing updates from Michael Carey; Teagasc Grange Dairy Calf to Beef and Noel Hurley Merit GFOTY, Grass10 and Manager John Maher gives top tips in relation to managing grass quality
View newsletter 153 rd Edition Grass10 Newsletter 29-6-21 (PDF)
The key messages in this week’s newsletter are:
- PastureBase Ireland data for the week for both Dairy & Beef + Sheep farms & Elodie Ruelle’s MoSt Grass Growth Prediction Model.
- Michael Carey, host farmer for the Grass10 Grazing Group in Ballyhooly, Co. Cork updates us on his current grass situation.
- Teagasc Grange Dairy Calf to Beef Research Programme Update from Dr Nicky Byrne, Donall Fahy and Anthony Mulligan
- Teagasc Grass10 Manager John Maher gives his top tips in relation to managing grass quality on this week’s episode of “The Beef Edge” Click here-: www.teagasc.ie/thebeefedge
- Grazing Update from Grassland Farmer of the Year- Grassland Merit Award winner – Noel Hurley from Co. Cork
2020 Grassland Farmer of the Year – Sheep Category Winner’s, Tom and Peter McGuinness will hold a farm walk on their farm in Co. Meath on Wednesday 7th July at 7pm. Click here for more info-: http://www.teagasc.ie/mcguinnessfarmwalk