Grass10 Newsletter - 6th July 2021
Get the latest from the Grass10 team including; PastureBase Ireland data for the week for Dairy, Beef + Sheep farms; Athenry Clover update, grazing tips & updates and Grazing Update from GFOTY- Sheep Category Winner Peter McGuinness, Co. Meath as he prepares for his farm walk this Wednesday 7th July
View newsletter 154th Edition Grass10 Newsletter 6-7-21 (PDF)
The key messages in this week’s newsletter are:
- PastureBase Ireland data for the week for both Dairy & Beef + Sheep farms & Elodie Ruelle’s MoSt Grass Growth Prediction Model.
- Shane Seymour, host farmer for the Grass10 Grazing Group in Nenagh, Co. Tipperary gives us a grazing update from his farm as growth rates rebound after rainfall.
- Clover Update on the Sheep Research Demonstration Farm in Athenry, Co. Galway from Philip Creighton
- Grass10 Grazing Tips for the week
- Grazing Update from Grassland Farmer of the Year- Sheep Category Winner Peter McGuinness from Co. Meath as he prepares for his farm walk this Wednesday 7th July.
2020 Grassland Farmer of the Year – Sheep Category Winner’s, Tom and Peter McGuinness will hold a farm walk on their farm in Co. Meath tomorrow, Wednesday 7th July at 7pm. Click here for more info-: http://www.teagasc.ie/mcguinnessfarmwalk