Grass10 Newsletter - 8th June 2021
Get the latest news & updates from the Grass10 team in this week's newsletter. Includes another week of high growth rates expected, fertilising for 2nd cut silage, incorporating clover, Grass10 grazing tips, grass situation in south Galway & grazing update from suckler GFOTY Thomas Hogan, Tipperary
View newsletter here: 150th Edition Grass10 Newsletter 8-6-21 (PDF)
The key messages in this week’s newsletter are:
- PastureBase data for the week for both Dairy & Beef + Sheep farms & Elodie Ruelle’s MoSt Grass Growth Prediction Model.
- Grass10 South Galway Grass group host David Gannon gives us an update on the current grass situation on his farm.
- Grazing tips from the Grass10 Team as another week of high growth rates are expected
- Information on Fertilising a 2nd cut of silage from Mark Plunkett, Teagasc Johnstown Castle, Co. Wexford
- Danny and Patrick Cremin discuss the method and application rates for clover incorporation on their farm in Co. Limerick
- Grazing Update from Grassland Farmer of the Year- Suckler Category Winner- Thomas Hogan, Co. Tipperary