Grass10 Newsletter - 9th November 2021
In this Grass10 newsletter see PastureBase Ireland data for the week for Dairy, Beef and Sheep farms, Elodie Ruelle’s MoSt grass growth prediction model, grazing tips, reviewing Pasturebase reports, Dairy farmer Dara Killeen keeping grass in the diet, JP Hammersley's update and upcoming webinars
View newsletter here 172nd Edition Grass10 Newsletter (PDF)
The key messages in this week’s newsletter are:
- PastureBase Ireland data for the week for both Dairy & Beef and Sheep farms, plus Elodie Ruelle’s MoSt Grass Growth Prediction Model.
- Dairy farmer Dara Killeen, Co. Galway updates us on his plan to reach the target AFC by Dec 1st and keep grass in the diet.
- Grass10 Grazing tips for the week
- GFOY Sustainable Farming Merit Award Winner – JP Hammersley gives us a grazing update and his success at grass with dairy-calf to beef
- PastureBase Reports – time to review!
- Adverts (see attached) and links for two upcoming events: National Dairy Conference and our final webinar of the year titled “Opportunities for Growth in 2022 with PastureBase Ireland”