Bioeconomy Week Ireland 2021
As part of Bioeconomy Ireland Week 2021 (18th to 22nd October) Teagasc, in collaboration with the Department of Agriculture, Food and Marine (DAFM), Munster Technological University, UCD, Trinity College Dublin, and the Irish Bioeconomy Foundation will present a series of maps on the bioeconomy
This series of maps on the bioeconomy are to highlight its relevance for a wide range of stakeholders across many sectors.
A new map will be published each day which can be accessed through the links below.
- Monday 18th October - The bioeconomy in the public mind - Understanding consumer perspectives of the bioeconomy
- Tuesday 19th October - Sectors in the Irish bioeconomy - Extracts from the All Island BioMap
- Wednesday 20th October - Natural capital in Ireland - A closer look at the Shannon Esturary
- Thursday 21st October - Our ocean; health & wealth
- Friday 22nd October - Talking bioeconomy
Unlike last year (Bioeconomy Ireland Week 2020 Map Series), where the maps where presented in a static format, this year all maps will be narrative StoryMaps with combine information with additional media and interative maps.
Disclaimer: All maps are produced as ESRI ArcGIS Story Maps.