Outlook 2021 Conference (Webinar)
Outlook 2021 Conference took place virtually this year on Tuesday, 1st December. This webinar included details on farm financials across all the major farming systems in Ireland, including output and input prices and agricultural income.
This year’s conference included the short term outlook for the major farm sectors, and considered the implications of Brexit.
View presentations below:
- Short-term Macro Outlook (PDF) - Trevor Donnellan
- Brexit Assumptions and Teagasc Farm Income Forecasts for 2021 (PDF) - Kevin Hanrahan
- Review and Outlook Inputs and Crops (PDF) - Fiona Thorne
- Pig Sector Outlook (PDF) - Michael McKeon
- Forestry Review and Outlook (PDF) - Tom Houlihan
- Outlook for Cattle (PDF) - Jason Loughrey
- Outlook for Sheep (PDF) - Anne Kinsella
- Dairy Review and Outlook (PDF) - Trevor Donnellan
- Sustainability Outlook (PDF) - Cathal Buckley
- Outlook for Income (PDF) - Trevor Donnellan