Teagasc Research Insights Webinar - Land Use: Making the most of our land
The eighth webinar in the Teagasc Research Insights Series focused on Land Use. Making the most of our land is the second of five Land Use webinars, where Teagasc researchers give an overview of current research that explores this complex research topic.
Land use in Ireland
Complex and evolving drivers and demands shape land use. The panellists on this webinar gave an insight into the state of land use in Ireland including the socio-economic perspective and the emerging demands on land.
- John Spink - Head of Crops, Environment and Land Use Programme, Teagasc
- Niall Farrelly - Senior Research Officer, Teagasc
- Ewen Mullins - Head of Crop Science Department, Teagasc
- Elodie Ruelle - Research Officer, Teagasc
For questions and answers of the following webinar, click here - Questions and Answers - Webinar 8
View Presentations below
- Land use for Crop Productivity (PDF) - Ewen Mullins
- Making the most of our Land with Forestry (PDF) - Niall Farrelly
- Grassland in Ireland (PDF) - Elodie Ruelle
View webinar recording below
Find out more about the series or register for future webinars here: Teagasc Research Insights Webinars