Improving the sustainability of your beef farm: lessons from across Europe25 October 2022 25 October 2022
Join us online on Tuesday, 25th October at 8pm for a BovINE National Beef Event which will focus on improving the sustainability of your beef farm: lessons from across Europe.
Presentations and discussions on:
- The Beef Innovation Network Europe
Maeve Henchion, Teagasc
- The importance of innovation on beef farms
Pearse Kelly, Teagasc
- Sustainable suckler beef farming- an Irish farmer’s story
Clive Bright, Organic beef farmer
- Finishing beef sustainably on an Italian beef farm
Alessandro & Paolo Vigna, Italian beef finishers
- A transparent label for beef products- A French innovation
Helene Fuchey, French Livestock Institute
- How can the BovINE project support your farm?
Chaired and moderated by Kevin Kinsella, Agspace and IFA
BovINE is an EU funded thematic network project focused on knowledge exchange to help address the challenges and drive the sustainability of the European beef farming sector and community. The project will connect with farmers across Europe by providing an open platform – the BovINE Knowledge Hub – where beef farmers, advisers, member organisations and researchers can exchange knowledge and share experiences to drive awareness and adoption on farms of innovative and proven practices.