Teagasc Crop Agronomy Webinar6 April 2021 6 April 2021
This webinar will cover some of the major agronomy decisions needed over the coming weeks in winter and spring crops. Researchers Specialists and advisors will be on hand to answer your questions live through the session.
- Disease control in Winter Wheat and barley including yellow rust control
- Spring barley weed control
- Resistant weeds, wild oats, and annual meadow grass control
- Trace Elements and their importance for tillage crops
- Manganese, Magnesium, Zinc, Copper and Sulphur
IASIS points available (Zoom login necessary)