Dairy: People Management Course21 November 2022 21 November 2022
Venue Bloomfield House Hotel, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath
Why should you attend this course?
If you are employing labour be it part/full time or will be employing labour in the near future then this course will be of benefit to you. This course will also benefit farmers who work with family members on the farm. Over all, this course will help you to reduce conflict and stress when working with people and help you to attract & retain employees.
The course will be delivered by Dr. Nollaig Heffernan (private consultant), the WRC (Workplace Relations Commission) and Lakeland/Teagasc Joint Programme Advisors.
- Employment law - pay, working hours, holidays, breaks, termination, inspections & disputes
- Getting the right person for your farm
- Effective communication with employees
- Staff rosters and time management
- Developing Self-Awareness, managing others and developing on-going working relationships
Register to attend by contacting Member Relations on 0818 47 47 20 before Monday 31st October 2022
Couse will run from 10am to 4pm each day
The cost of this course is €100 per participant; this includes course materials, tea / coffee and lunch on the two training dates.