Farm Attractiveness in Europe - Webinar12 November 2021 12 November 2021
NEFERTITI Network 10 invites you to an online event on Friday, 12th November at 10am. This event will take place on Zoom, with a live panel discussion exploring the common themes relating to farm attractiveness across Europe.
Panellists from six European countries, all of whom are represented in NEFERTITI Network 10, including Ireland, United Kingdom (Scotland), France, Germany, Hungary and Croatia), will participate.
The panellists will include:
- Thomas Duffy, Ireland, Dairy Farmer and former President of Macra Na Feirme
- Cécile Gazo, France, Researcher focused on new entrant farmers
- Annie McKee, United Kingdom, Researcher at the Hutton Institute
- Anna Seiwerth, Hungary, Lajtamag, Demonstration Farmer
- Speaker to be confirmed, Germany
- Ana Sofia Borges Lima, Croatia, Demonstration farmer and researcher
This event will be facilitated by Adrien Guichaoua, Head of European and Regional Affairs at ACTA and NEFERTITI Project Manager.
The discussions will take place in English. Registration is necessary and is available here
NEFERTITI “Networking European Farms to Enhance Cross Fertilisation and Innovation Uptake Through demonstration” (NEFERTITI) is a unique Network (selected under Programme Horizon 2020) comprising 32 partners. NEFERTITI Network 10; “Farm Attractiveness” is a thematic network with the aim of promoting careers in agriculture through farm demonstration activities.
View the schedule of events for Farm Attractiveness Week here: NEFERTITI Farm Attractiveness week schedule (PDF)